Thursday, August 2, 2012

Total Recall Premiere in Hollywood

What started out to be a mellow premiere became just another hectic movie premiere.  The section that I was in was full of spectators/tourists, but somehow almost everyone had something for the cast members to sign!  So, I knew that it wasn't going to be easy (never really is easy to begin with..) but have to make sure I get most (if not all) of my photos signed.

The first person to arrive and sign was Bokeem Woodbine.  He came right to me first and I was able to get him on my 11x14 "Total Recall" poster photo (already signed by Colin Farrell and Jessica Biel from previous events; his autograph is signed in blue located at top left hand corner) and an 8.5x11 photo. 



John Cho surprised me by coming over to sign next and pose for pictures.  He signed my poster photo (his autograph is in blue at bottom right hand corner) and I was able to get him on two 8.5x11 photos.

  
Bryan Cranston was next to arrive.  I had five photos for him to sign but was only able to get two 11x14 photos done. 

One was an 11x14 "Breaking Bad" promo photo previously signed by Aaron Paul at an earlier event.

 And the other:
 I was thinking of having him sign the poster but was afraid of him overlapping and decided that the other two photos were the better option.  Even though, I had another previously signed Aaron Paul photo for Bryan Cranston to finish (as shown in pic proof above); he was trying his best to sign for one each. Another day perhaps..

Jessica Biel arrived and signed but stayed to my right and I wasn't able to get her on two of my 11x14s.  It was a good thing that I got her when she was on Kimmel last week!

Colin Farrell signed the most.  He practically signed for the entire block of Hollywood, however, he did skip a section or two.  He signed accross the drop off area first, then crossed the street to sign.  I thought he was through with signing so I put my photos away, but then took them out as I noticed that he didn't go to the red carpet yet but was approaching my section.  He came straight towards me and I snapped a shot quickly, and had my blue marker out, which he grabbed and I was able to get all of my photos signed.  Because of this, I wasn't able to get any good proof pictures of him signing. 

He signed two 11x14s for me:


 and also two 8x10 photos:


 Kate Beckinsale signed a decent amount of autographs as well.  I was able to get her autograph to almost complete my poster photo (which has 5 signatures total!) Her autograph on the poster above is in black located at bottom left hand corner and this 11x14 photos signed:

 Also, she signed two 8x10 photos:



With that, concludes to "Total Recall" premiere. Thanks for viewing my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment