Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dodgers' Legend Steve Garvey Makes Appearance in the Valley!

Steve Garvey was doing an autograph signing event for a grand opening of a store in the Valley.  I contemplated of not attending this event, however, because I needed him to sign two of my bobbleheads, I decided to go.

I called the store to see whether or not it was overwhelmingly crowded, and the sales associated stated that it is but if you were to leave soon, you should be able to meet him.

When I arrived, there were about 30-40 fans ahead of me.  It was a good thing that we waited in line indoors rather than in the 100 degree weather.

Steve Garvey took his time and signed for the entire line.


I was fortunate to get both of my Steve Garvey bobbleheads signed with a silver sharpie.

 All in all, it was a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment