Tuesday, August 14, 2012

David Duchovny (X-Files) Meet & Greet with Fans!

Because of my two failed events today, I was hoping to end the night well.  Everyone was waiting around in the shade, and by the time David Duchovny arrived, it was too late.  He rushed inside and we had to wait around for a few more hours.

The good news was that David came over to us and signed. The bad news was that he was doing one autograph per person.
I had four photos for him to sign and my spouse and I each had two in our hands but he only did one each. It was a good thing I asked a friend to get a photo signed for me earlier. We were able to get three of the four photos signed.

Only a few lucky fans were able to get a photo op with David. My spouse asked David for picture, and at first it appeared he wasn't going to do it; but he looked back and I was able to take a shot. After he was finished signing, a few fans tried asking for more autographs and for photo op, but he just walked away and gave handshakes or either waved goodbye. Thanks, David!

No comments:

Post a Comment