Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"The Possession" Premiere

My spouse and I went to "The Possession" premiere for Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Kyra Sedgwick.  The setup for the graphers was terrible as we could not see the red carpet arrivals.  A few guests of the movie arrived first and signed but I did not have photos for them or neither cared to try and get them.

Kyra Sedgwick was then spotted and she came to my right first.



She started going away from me but then came to me and I was able to get one photo signed; while my spouse was able to get two photos signed while standing next to me.  I kept trying to ask or put my last photo in front of her to sign, but she was moving around and decided to go to my far right.  I then left my spot to try to get her near the end but she signed for a few around me and then stopped.  As a result:  three out of four photos (not too shabby).




Jeffrey Dean Morgan was the last person to sign at arrivals.  He also came to the section to my right and stood in one spot signing for less than a minute!


 He promised that he'll come back to sign..  My spouse and I couldn't get anything done until he came back after a while and we were able to get eight photos done plus an index card signed!




He literally told us that he "..could [sign] do this all day.. " with a smile plastered on his face.  What a great guy who goes out of his way and sign for his fans/collectors!

 (two of this shot):


( two of this shot):

Last, but not least, the director on an index card:

After that, we called it a night.  Thanks for taking your valuable time to read our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment