Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jennifer Garner, Lady in Red, Signing Autographs Again!!

My spouse and I are truly a Jennifer Garner fan.  We both love her in "Daredevil" and I can watch "13 going on 30" over and over again! After the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" premiere, we thought she would be too tired to sign again in the same week but, boy..were we wrong!

We called her over and she walked straight to me and I was able to get two of my photos done on the spot.

She then proceeded to walk to my right so my spouse couldn't get his photos done. However, the person she was with told us that "she'll be right back.." We waited patiently and within seconds, she came back and we were able to get 2 more photos signed.

I was able to get an "Elektra" photo done and these:


She then signed to the section over to our left and it was getting too crazy that she said "okay guys..I always stop when it gets like this.." However, she signed a few more and then she was done! I yelled "thank you" (Like I usually do.."

No comments:

Post a Comment