Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Amazing Spiderman" Premiere on June 28, 2012

My goals for this premiere was to try to get autographs from Stan Lee, Emma Stone, & Andrew Garfield. 

Emma Stone signed and I was able to get 2 autographs.  She was so sweet! 





I was able to get Andrew Garfield on my poster as well as an 11x14.  Too bad his black sharpie was giving out!



 Rhys Ifans signed my Spider-Man poster; that's all I had for him to sign. 


Chris Zylka came over to sign but he stopped before he reached over my section.

A few guests who attended the movie premiere came over to sign.  Janice Dickinson signed 2 photos for me and Lucy Hale signed a photo for me.

Sally Field waved to the crowd but did not sign at arrivals.  Stan Lee did not show up to the premiere. I left the event once the red carpet was finished and called it a night.  I was happy with how I did for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment