Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Savages" Premiere

My main goal was to try to get the following autographs: John Travolta, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Emile Hirsch, Benicio Del Toro & Taylor Kitsch.

The first to arrive was Sandra Echeverria.  She came right over to my section.  I was able to get a picture with her and get 2 autographs from her.

The next to arrive was  Demian Bichir.  I was able to get his autograph on my "Savages" poster photo.

Mary-Louise Parker, who was a guest, came over to sign for fans.  I was able to get 1 autograph.  Immediately after that, Emile Hirsch arrived and signed and took pictures.  He came to my left and I couldn't get his autograph.  However, the next arrival made up for Emile Hirsch not signing in my section; James Wood.  My brother and I are huge fans of his work. 

Benicio Del Toro skipped 2 of my "Sin City" photos; but I did get him on my 12x18 Savages Poster. However, I couldn't get any still shots of him signing.

Then after that everybody came over all at once it seemed like.  Salma Hayek was working her way down towards me, starting to my left and signed for almost the whole block! I was able to get 3 photos done.  Soon after Salma's arrival, 
Jon Voight came over to sign for his fans.  I was able to get 2 autographs by him. He was so patient with the fans!

Joel David Moore came over to sign but was working his way down to my right very fast. I was only able to get 1 autograph.  Then came Taylor Kitsch's arrival.  I thought it was a guaranteed autograph, but I was wrong.  He started all the way to my left and stopped to do the "red carpet" three people away.  He did say "I'll be back...I'll be right back.." before heading out, though.  Because I was heading out to another event right after this premiere, I did not wait for Taylor to "be right back."

Blake Lively's arrival caught me off guard and I did not have my photos ready nor my pen ready for her to sign.  She walked straight to my section but decided to go to my right and started signing there.  Fortunately, I was able to get her on 2 of my photos.  Boy, was she a fast signer!! She looked amazing though that I wanted a picture with her.

Last but not least to arrive before my departure to another event, was John Travolta.  His beautiful wife, Kelly Preston, was my his side.  Unfortunately, all he did was wave to his fans, then headed towards the red carpet.

Alex Pettyfer and Vince Vaughn was also scheduled to show up.  Unfortunately, I didn't stay long enough to find out.  However, one of my friends stayed a little after the red carpet and only had mentioned that Blake Lively left the premiere early.

All in all, it was a good night of photo-ops and autograph collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment