Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Ted" Premiere on June 21, 2012--Hollywood, CA

I was hoping to get Mila Kunis', Mark Wahlberg's, & Seth McFarlene's autograph during this premiere. 

Usually at premieres, the celebrities sign for fans before heading out to the red carpet to do press.  However, everyone that came over and signed autographs decided to not keep the media by doing the red carpet first.  This was fine with us, because the main casts came over to sign.

The first arrival was Seth Green.  Now, I've only seen him once before at another premiere, in which he only waved to the fans and didn't sign autographs.  At the "Ted" premiere, Seth Green waved to the fans and looked as if he was about to cross Hollywood Blvd to sign autographs, but proceeded to walk the red carpet.  What surprised me, was that after he finished with media, he crossed the street to sign and take pictures with fans!  I was able to get 2 autographs by him.

The next to arrive was Laura Vandervoort.  She signed one photo for me. 

Seth McFarlene then came directly to my section and signed 2 photos for me.  It was getting rough when Seth McFarlene walked over!  I was getting pushed to the barricade, but made it out of there safely!



I have heard stories that Mark Wahlberg doesn't like to sign at his premieres when his kids are with him.  But I've met him 3 times before and he signed for me 2 out of the 3 times. 

Mark Wahlberg stalled at the red carpet's entrance before he decided to cross and sign.  He came over to my right side and was starting to approach me, but then "a fan" yelled out that she was hurt, Mark appeared to be stunned that he walked away from the section that I was in.  People around me were livid.  However, after he finished signing to the right of me, he was heading back to the premiere and I decided to ask him for a few autographs as many others did as well.  At first he hesitated and told us that he had "to get back to his wife.." but signed very fast on his way back.  I was able to get 3 sloppy signatures, but at least he did them for me.

I wasn't expecting Mila Kunis to sign, because she didn't sign at her appearance several days prior to this event.  I was shocked to see her crossing and signed for as long as she did.  I was able to get 2 autographs from her.  I was estatic, because I know she tries to sign for one each.



I left immediately after getting Mila Kunis' autograph.  No after party for me.. thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment