Monday, September 17, 2012

"X Factor" Premiere- Simon Cowell & Demi Lovato!

We knew going into this premiere it would be a challenge to obtain Britney Spears’ autograph. Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato are more likely to sign as we met them once before.


L.A. Reid was the first to arrive and came over to meet the fans but was not signing autographs.


Simon Cowell was the next judge to sign and as predicted he met and took pictures with the fans. He did the entire row (which was a small section might I add!) We were able to get two photos signed and my spouse got another picture with him.



Then right after Simon Cowell’s arrival, Demi Lovoto got out of the car and walked over. It was a good thing she started to our right as I was not prepared with my photos. She signed two of our photos. My spouse also had a “Skyscraper” shot, but she did a good job with signing for one each for us. Here is what she signed for us:






My friend tried asking for another one, but she told her “I have to get to my fans..” She had fans in that section as well!

Britney Spears then arrived and is was madness. The madness, however, only lasted for 20 seconds. That’s how long her autograph session was; a pathetic 20 seconds and she signed mainly pieces of paper and skipped photos and cds here and there. Oh, she also stood in one spot. Use your legs Brit and move around for the cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment