Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cody Horn, Anna Kendrick, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Pena @ the "End of Watch" Premiere

My spouse and I went to this premiere to get Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna Kendrick, and Cody Horn


Anna Kendrick was the first cast member to arrive and we were able to get all of our photos done easily.




Cody Horn was the next person to sign and we were able to get two photos signed.


Next, was the disappointment of the evening, Jake Gyllenhaal. He started to our right and continued to work away from us going more to the right. I went over to that section and had my photo above the photo he was then signing on numerous occasions, but could not get him to sign a photo! I was frustrated as he kept handing back markers after he signed one or two photos (keep the pen and sign more!!) ARGH!!! I had to eventually make my way back to my orginal spot but by then it was even more crowded. I was able to get ONE photo done while my spouse was told by Jake himself that he "already signed that photo.." WTH?? Yea, he signed that photo already, but for someone else in the beginning!! So my spouse asked for the other photo, and by then he was skipping over to do photo ops, and signed a few more a little after that; and that ended his autograph signing.


We couldn't get Michael Pena to sign our photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment