Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jeremy Renner & Aaron Paul Signs Autographs!!

It was a hectic but successful day for autograph collectors and fans because BOTH Jeremy Renner and Aaron Paul signed!!

The first person to come over to sign was Aaron Paul. He used a blue sharpie and signed a decent amount. I was able to get all 4 of my photos signed. He is so nice!

He signed three 8x10 photos for me;


 and one 11x14 photo:


 Jeremy Renner caught some people by surprised when he came over to sign.  I had a feeling that he would so I brought four 11x14 photos and one 8x10 photo.

Everyone went crazy to try to obtain Jeremy's autograph.  He used a black sharpie 99% of time and only switched markers once (I believe) to silver to sign a fan's poster.  

I was able to get all five of my photos done.

Here's the 8x10 photo with an 11x14 photo:


And the rest of the 11x14 photos :







No comments:

Post a Comment