Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bryan Cranston Gets a Star in Hollywood!! -- Aaron Paul Guest Spearker

Earlier this week, Breaking Bad star, Bryan Cranston received a Star in Hollywood.  I requested the day off in advance once I found out he was receiving this honorable award; my spouse and I had to go!  We met Bryan in the past several times before, and he would try to do "one each."

When my spouse and I arrived to the star ceremony location, there were lots of people there already burning in the hot sun!! We knew that it was going to be a hot one and very crowded but arrived an hour before the ceremony started.  We had second row but when we saw the Aaron Paul signing to our left, we left our spot.  And of course when we reached him, he stopped.

We managed to get all but 1 Bryan Cranston photo signed. And due to the madness, one of our photos got torn and bent up.. Aaron Paul signed all of our photos. Oh, happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment