Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bryce Harper Spotted in Hollywood and Signing Autographs??

...N.O.T! I was one on one asking Bryce Harper for an autograph and a security guard spoke on his behalf and said "no..he's not signing today.." Then, Bryce turned to me and said "..they won't let me sign.." HA! Sure, do I look like an idiot?! If you wanted to, you could've signed for ONE person at least.

A few more fans then showed up and tried asking for autographs as well but I told them that he wouldn't even sign for one person.. then they tried asking for a picture but he shot them down and said "not right now.." then when?!

I was so annoyed with Bryce that I didn't even want to waste space on my camera. I could've took pictures of him to piss him and his "family" from Vegas off, but decided why waste more precious time on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment