Friday, October 19, 2012

Mark Harmon Star Ceremony in Hollywood

It was a hot day in Hollywood for this event. Some were fortunate to be under the shade area, while others, like myself, were standing in the sun. My spouse and I got to this event late and it was about four rows deep. I decided to stand near the "guest" entrance was and was lucky and Mark Harmon was dropped off a few feet away from where I was standing. Unfortunately, security did a good job by not letting anyone get close to Mark to ask for his autograph.


After the ceremony ended, Mark decided to sign from one section of the barricade. My spouse was close to getting him; but didn't as he stopped right before Mark could get to his photos. I then noticed that he was exiting where he entered from and I immediately asked him to sign my photo; which he took the liberty in doing so! Then he was off..Whew!




Most of the cast members came to support Mark in his achievement. They were gracious enough to sign. We were only able to get Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo on a photo each.

No comments:

Post a Comment